October 25, 2010

Rule your mind or it will rule you.

My motivation for today:

"Rule your mind or it will rule you."

This quote is so TRUE!  Everything we do in life is really based on how we think.  If we walk into a situation and think that is going to be negative, then more than likely it will be.  Our mind sets us up for either failure or GREATNESS!  I am trying to transform my mind to think nothing but GREATNESS.

Today for prime example:  I did my running program and I was STRUGGLING!  My mind was telling me to just stop, get off the treadmill and walk away.  But I told myself no!!!!!!!  I could finish the program and I just thought about how great I would feel afterwards.

Lately, my mind has been thinking very negative about my weight loss and my exercising but I refuse to let  think that way any longer.  I am making a commitment to myself to think nothing but positive things and to do things that will help me with my journey rather than harm me.

First two steps to my commitment is waking up in the morning to wake up and stop making up excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment