July 08, 2010

My First Blog Award!






The Lovely The Green Eyed Lady has given me my first blog award, The Sugar Doll Blogger Award :o)  (actually she has given me two of them and I will put the other one up in a few lol).  

Well if you don't know about her blog you should check it.  Her name is Carissa and she is my blog SHEro.  She is such a wonderful lady and I love talking and reading her blogs.  Check her out and let me know what you think of her!

Rules for the blog award is that I have to state 10 things about myself.  Well here it goes:

Rules are to state 10 things about yourself:

1. I am moving to the second Happiest City in the Country.... Holland, Michigan

2. I always have a smile on my face even when I am deep in thought

3. I LOVE HUGE earrings!!!!

4. I am a facebook addict.... I need help sometimes lol

5. I don't have a favorite color (isn't that weird)

6. I don't like to read magazines but I do enjoy looking at the pictures lol

7. I want to live on the beach one day

8. I want to be a mini van mom so bad but I will be one FLYYYY Soccer mom lol

9. I have a weakness for chocolate and peanut butter, especially together 

10. I have been single for 3 years!!!!! Craziness lol


So now I have to pass this award to other bloggers!  Yay!

I am giving this award to:


This is my wonderful friend from Grad School.  Her blog is about her life and also her yummy recipes she makes.

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is really sweet!!! You deserved it...I love reading and watching you start to love your skin your in!!! You are a beautiful person on the inside and outside!!! Oh and I will be a fly football mom (my boys are going to be some football players)!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Carissa don't make me cry!!!!! Yea my boys probably will play football too but I have to prepare myself for that one lol

    ReplyDelete