October 26, 2010

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!

Oh how I heart that quote!  One of the buildings that I supervise, one of the residents has this quote on their window and I love seeing it every time I get into my car.

So I really want to TRIumph over my weight loss journey and stick with my fitness and healthy eating for the rest of my life.  So I will TRY, TRY, and TRY some more.  And when I'm feeling like I cannot try any longer, I will put some UMPH in my workouts and my eating habits.

After kickboxing today I went to Target and bought the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred because I was inspired by other blogs to do it.  So I will start the workout in November since there is exactly 30 days in the month.  Get excited!!!!!!  Hopefully I will stick with it!

SN: I weigh in tomorrow since I have to leave for a conference tomorrow evening.  Hopefully I will see the scale go down rather than up!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! Hope you enjoy it, too. :) Go, Herbie!

    ReplyDelete