November 10, 2010

Day 10 of 30- Last day of level 1 (hopefully lol) and Confessions

Day 10 is completed and I am now watching level 2 so I can mentally prepare myself for tomorrow.

I did not weigh in with my trainer today because she wasn't feeling good this morning...  I had good intentions to workout anyways but yea that did not happen..... Which leads me to confession time....

CONFESSIONS:


  • This morning I went to the gym and was only on the treadmill for 7 minutes and then I left
  • instead of going home after the gym, I went to McDonald's and order things I had no business of ordering ugh!!!!
  • I so was thinking about skipping out on the shred but I push through my laziness
  • I have not tracked my food and forever and a day, this is my struggle
  • I have been slipping with my water intake
  • I have been SUPER LAZY and when I get like this all I do is nap and eat
So based off of my confessions I need to get my life together ASAP!!!!!

SN:  I am currently watching level 2 of the 30 day shred and I think I might really die/cry throughout the whole workout tomorrow (I am praying right now for strength lol)

Oh!!!!  My friend/coworker/mentor/SHEro Dee has such beautiful handwriting that she is going to write down some motivating/inspiring quotes so I can post them around my apt and carry them around with me.  I am excited about that!!!!!!

Motivation:



3 comments:

  1. You've got this, you have come to far to let it go! Get back up and just do it! Try Level two I know you can !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks lady for the motivating words!!!! I am pumped now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We fall down...but we get up...just get back up...get back on that treadmill...and get your sexy on!

    ReplyDelete