April 11, 2010

Crockpot Mexican Chicken

So my goal for myself is to try new recipes that are Weight Watcher Friendly. So I decided to try this crockpot recipe. And let me tell you it is so delicious!!!! I am a little proud of myself because I really do not cook but I think this came out wonderful. If you try it out please let me know. Oh I also try the chicken on some whole wheat pasta (3 points) and thin wheat bread (1 point).


Crockpot Mexican Chicken
4 servings @ 4 points each

4 boneless chicken breasts
3 cups salsa
1 cup FF sour cream
1 pkg. chicken taco seasoning

Place chicken in crockpot. Mix together salsa, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Pour mixture over the chicken. Cook on low 6 hours. Take 2 forks and shred the chicken in the crockpot. Wrap in a FF tortilla with lettuce, tomato and FF cheese. Add points for tortilla and toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment