April 17, 2010

Cafe Blackadder

My friend Kelly and I had a little date day and we tried a new restaurant here in Warrensburg (Cafe Blackadder).  Oh was it good!!!!  It was so good that I forgot to take pictures of our sandwiches and soup but I do have pics of the cucumber water and the lovely dessert.

The food was sooooooooo good and light.  I did not want my food to end!  The lady changes her menu almost everyday to have something new and refreshing on it.  Kelly and I decided to go again before we graduate and I promise to take pics of our entrees.  In the mean time here are the pics that I did remember to take.

Check out their website: Cafe Blackadder



Thats my lovely friend Kelly!  Isn't she cute?!  The background is the cafe.  Its so pretty, relaxing and hip!  I think next time I come I'm going to sit on the bar stools lol



This was our cucumber water.  You should try it some time.






This was our dessert we had.  It was a banana cake and it was beyond delicious and I don't even like banana flavored things.

So if you are ever in Warrensburg, Missouri I suggest you check this lovely place out.

3 comments:

  1. YESSSS! That was so good. I can't wait to go again. I keep thinking about that cake mmm...thanks for our date, I had a lovely time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the cucumber water...I heard thats good?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it!!!! You should try it out for real

    ReplyDelete