April 07, 2010

Birthday Challenge

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo my 24th bday is on Sept. 21 and I have always wanted to be healthy by my birthday. I decided today why don't I start a challenge for myself and so on my Birthday I can truly CELEBRATE!!!!!!!

In my eyes my 24th birthday means alot! I will be at my new big girl's job, new city and state, its the year before a milestone (25), and 24 is just a neat number :o)

So the challenge for myself is to lose 2lbs a week leading up to my birthday. There is 23 weeks until my birthday so that means losing 46lbs by Sept. 21.... I think I can do it.

With every challenge you need a plan of attack right?! So with my plan of attack I want to break it down every 4 weeks.

Plan of Attack

April 7-May 4(1st 4 weeks)
-I have a huge jug so I want to drink 2 of them a day
-continue with my running program (3 more weeks of this)
-3 increments of 20 minute workouts
-3-4 workouts a week
-2 servings of fruit a day
-2 servings of veggies a day
-stay with in my weight watchers points
-try not to use weekly allowance
-more wraps less bread
-drink water b4 each meal


So I think this is a good start for my first 4 weeks.... I can do this!

Motivational quote:

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can."

I can and will lose 46lbs by my bday. NO EXCUSES!


-

No comments:

Post a Comment