November 08, 2010

Day 8 of 30

So I have been doing this workout for a whole week and I am still dying at the end lol.  Man today I got 3 workouts in and I was thinking that I would do 4 but I was tired after Zumba.

Right now I am trying to go through the week without eating bread to see how that will affect my weigh in.  Is it funny that I am quite excited to weight in this week.  I just FEEL like I am getting smaller, I think its all the jumping jacks Jillian has me doing.

I really want some new clothes for real but I don't want to go shopping because in my mind I will not be that size for a very long time.  Right now I am wearing 16s and XL shirt.  Oh I can't wait to wear like a medium or something.  If only I can cut my boobs off then I would be 50lbs lighter lol.  Well I have to keep pushing to get the results I want.

Motivation:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing well...keep on handling your business...

    ReplyDelete