July 09, 2009

Accessories make the outfit!

So I just got hip to this website Etsy Let me tell you it is amazing!!!!!!!

It is a website for people to sell their handmade items. I fell in love with it the minute I discovered the website.

I have found some shirts and dresses that are so adorable! But wait this is not the reason why I started this post lol. Just recently I found out that my friend designs and makes accessories!!!! Amazing, I know! In my opinion accessories truly make up the outfit. I mean come on, you know when you put on some FABULOUS earrings it just make you look so DIVA! Plus if you are rocking the natural look, you are always trying to find some earrings that will make your style even more WONDERFUL! Well my friend's work is DA BOMB! All of you have to check her work out. Not only does she do a great job but she is such a sweet heart. Check out her products here:

Sweet and Spicy

Tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Her accessories are beautiful, I'm loving the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know! I already told her which earrings I wanted lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the floral clutch and the pink shell earrings! I am amazed at the talent of others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I know! Her work is so unique, I like it!

    ReplyDelete