So I am trying to "enhance" my style. Recently I have been finding all types of plus size and natural hair blogs that I am loving. All of these blogs have introduce me to new worlds that I am embracing! I am so excited! I have so many choices of clothing stores and also hair products.
This site that I found was the one that helped me identify what body shape I was which is truly a life saver. IGIGI
On this site you can figure out what your body type is by answering some questions and it also gives you suggestions for clothes that you can wear and also clothes you shouldn't wear.
I believe you should check it out if you want to learn more about your body and even look at some of their clothes. In my opinion their clothes are for more of the sophisticated DIVA but if you are trying to step your GROWN WOMAN up then for sure check it out. Also be aware it is a little pricey but you might catch something in their sale section.
I highly suggest you go on this sight to understand your body type so when you do go shopping at a store you will know what types of clothing enhances your thickalicous curves.
If you are a FABULOUS FIGURE 8 like myself her are some tips the website has provided for us:
What to wear
- Ruffles or softly draped details over the bust and neckline
- Open collars, asymmetrical details, v-neck, or styles that expose the neckline
- Wide, empire waist belts to emphasis more on waistline
- Bottoms that are darker in color, a-line, or flared skirts
- Light colored tops paired with dark bottoms
- Styles with horizontal stripes, heavy pleating, ruffles, or extra details at the midsection
- High necklines
- Short length tops