July 13, 2010

Pics of my new apt (unfurnished)

So I took some pictures of my apt before they put the furniture back in.  Its so nice and beautiful!  The view from my apt of campus is perfect!  I do not have any pics of my bedroom because its a hot mess right now, I am not done unpacking yet lol.  But I promise once everything is together I will take some more pics.  Let me know what you think.

This is the view from my guest bedroom/reading room


This is my living area/main room




This is my guest bedroom that I think I am going to turn it into a reading room




My Kitchen




Sneak peek of my bathroom




The view of campus from the dining room




View of campus from the living room

3 comments:

  1. Aww Congrats!!! Cant wait to see the decorated pics!!! Is your apt on campus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Yea my apt is on campus right across from the student center lol so I will see alot of action

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice and roomy and gotta love the windows. :)

    ReplyDelete