This is only 2 weight watcher points!!!
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, diced
- 1 medium green pepper(s), seeded and diced
- 1 medium potato(es), diced
- 1 medium tomato(es), diced
- 1 medium onion(s), diced
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 6 large egg white(s), lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) light cream cheese, with herbs, cubed
- Arrange one rack on the bottom rung of the oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, potato, tomato, onion, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; lightly spray with olive-oil nonstick spray. Spread the vegetables in a large nonstick baking sheet. Roast, on the bottom rack of the oven, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and browned, about 25 minutes.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the egg whites and cook until just set, 3-4 minutes, lifting the edges frequently with a spatula to let the uncooked egg flow underneath. Spoon the vegetable mixture over the eggs, then sprinkle the cheese. Cover the skillet and cook until the cheese melts, 2-3 minutes. Fold the omelette in half and slide out onto a plate. Yields 1/4 of omelette per serving.