July 20, 2010

My beach workout



Isn't that a beautiful picture!!!!!  Well freaking I had to run down those stairs and run on that beach for this workout class I did today lol.  My first time visiting the beach since I moved here and I don't have a lovely, leisurley memory of it nope!!!!  My memory of my first visit on the beach is me running in the sand, doing lunges, bear crawls, crab walks, sprints.  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  I have never had this type of workout in my life!!!!!  I think afterwards I was walking really slow and right now my body hurts so bad!!!!!  But you know what, I am going to do it all over again tomorrow!!!!  No Pain, No Gain lol.

This new gym I joined her is FABULOUS!  Its an all women's gym and everyone is so friendly and nice.  I am taking almost all of their classes and let me tell you they are challenging and fun.  Yesterday I took the zumba class and she played my fav song!!!!  Proud Mary!!!  And we basically did the whole routine to it.  It took all my energy not to let my inner Tina Turner come out lol.


1 comment: