July 09, 2010

My Second Blog Award







My Second Blog Award!!!!!  OH I feel so special :o)  Thanks Carissa for these awards they mean the world to me especially since you gave them to me!
So the rules of the award is to list 7 things about yourself...

1. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and without Him I would not be the woman I am today (Can I get an Amen?!)
2.  I am a member of Alpha Theta Omega Christian Sorority, Inc.!!!  My line name is ForBearance and you can check out the meaning of it in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (I think it describes me very well)
3. I use to want a Monty Carlo so bad even though in my book it is a boy car but every time I see one.... its just something about it lol
4. I only own one pair of tennis shoes and they are my workout shoes
5. I enjoy looking at recipes, I am teaching myself how to cook
6. I really want to sing/kiss in the rain (its raining right now.... maybe I should run outside real fast lol)
7. I am a horrible person to watch any kind of sporting event with (besides volleyball).  I have a very short attention span and I miss ALL the good plays lol

No comments:

Post a Comment