February 17, 2009

My TWA (teeny weeny afro)!!!!!! Its me all naturally!!!!




Talk Show

So I just got my hair shaped up and I love it!!!!!!!!! Its really no way I can turn back now! I am all natural baby and loving it. Gosh I left the shop all smiles!!!!!!! Couple of my friends seen it and they said they like it (i don't know if they are lying or not but i don't care cause I love it!) Well here begins my natural journey!!! Oh but the crazy part is that I haven't told my family that I cut all of my hair off lol. Gosh I feel like I am having a mid life crisis lol but im not! I am ready to develop the whole new me!!!!!!! Just I have to stick to my healthy living. Let me know how you like the picture.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE ITTTTTT! I'm so proud of you Brina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT TOO!!!! You look very mature and TOGETHER (like you are clearly!) I'm inspired!!! Literally, I wonder how long until I chop chop some hair as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should just do it!!!!!!!!!!! I felt to liberated!!!!!!!! Gosh! If you need support just let me know

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY...I love the hair cut...its very mature.

    NOW I need you to start using this stuff my barber put me onto...its like crack for me. It comes in a yellow 4.0oz bottle. It's by softsheen carson it is there "Optimum Oil Therapy" it is sooo good. It has done wonders for my hair.

    So good, so good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aaron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering who was this person commenting on my blog trying to give me advice lol. I will have to check it out and keep you updated on my hair

    ReplyDelete