January 26, 2009

When it Rains, it POURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk Show

Lord please give me the strength I need to get through these rough times in my life. Gosh I had to say a little prayer before I went into what has been going on in my life. I haven't wrote in here for like over 2 weeks. I am so sorry everyone, I just have been going through alot in my life. The crazy thing that is going on while I am writing this is that Yolanda Adam is on my Pandora singing the Battle is not your's, its the Lord's. Wow, God knows my heart and he is truly looking after me even when I am not even thinking about it.

This past week has truly been a rough one for me. A couple of weeks ago my Grandmother had knee surgery. The surgery went good, she was up walking around telling everyone she had to get better so she could go to Hawaii with my little sister...... The next day she stopped breathing and now she is on a ventilator. I mean I just seen her before I left to come back for school. So now everyday I am getting calls telling me that I might need to rush home. Gosh do you know what that does to me?! It is very stressful not knowing whats about to happen. Being 12 hrs away from home and family at this kind of time is really a struggle cause its not like I can up and go home. On top of my family calling me every minute about my Grandmother, I get another call about my friend's sister who just passed away and I just seen her before I left too! Man............... it seems like i get bad news everyday.

Right now I am going through an interview process to find my summer internship. Mind you I already struggle with interviews (lol). So right before my interview (like 5 minutes before) my mother calls me to tell me that my auntie is in the hospital because she was so stressed out over my grandmother. Lets just say that interview did not go as well as it could.............. Man just a whole lot has really been trying to bring a sista down but I just need to be prayful and hopeful.

I am really trying not to get in my depressing stage that I seem to always get in because it is not healthy for me, my job, staff, and others around me. I need to always consider that I am TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't mind just please keep my grandmother and my family in your prayers. Thankssssssssssssssssss

5 comments:

  1. I love you boo :)

    -ex roomie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you!!! and i'm praying for you and your family!!! yes when it rains it does pour...but i think God prepares and gives us all the things we need to MAKE IT!!! we just have to trust in HIM even though this life makes it hard to keep the faith we just gotta!!! I LOVE YOU LOVE!!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUUUUUU. Call me if you need me... I miss our deep heartfelt discussions. Don't forget you have fam in Missouri. MY FAM, so if ever you need a home cooked meal, or outlet let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks everyone! Mia, I need to go to STL before I live Missouri for real!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother and your friend's sister. Hang in there; you're too strong, deserve too much happiness, and are the inspiration for too many people for you not to glow as your radiant self :-)

    "You live, you learn.
    You love, you learn.
    You cry, you learn.
    You grieve, you learn.
    You choke, you learn.
    You laugh, you learn.
    You choose, you learn.
    You live, you learn."

    ReplyDelete