June 24, 2010

50lbs GONE!!!!

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!

Since my New Years Resolution, I have lost 50lbs!  Oh my goodness, It feels great to say that!  So I decided to celebrate my achievement with this post about all the improvements I can tell since I have been losing weight.


  • I can cross my legs when I am sitting down!  (I never did that before and now its a habit :o)
  • I am wearing leggings and it doesn't even look bad
  • I went from a size 22 to an 18
  • Trying things on is not as much as a hassle
  • My boobies shrank!!!!  Though they are still big.....
  • I can do a whole step aerobics class without stopping
  • I love putting my hands on my hips to show off my shape
  • I'm not ashamed to bend over to pick something up
  • I like to look at myself in the mirror now
  • People have told me that I am an inspiration (I was very emotional when they told me this)
  • I LOVE working out now
  • I stopped making up excuses when it comes to my weight
  • I feel more confident
Those are some of the benefits I have notice since the weight loss.  Though I still have a long journey ahead of me, but man oh man have I come a long way!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Girly!!! I need to get on the Herbrina work out plan!!! LOL!! But ummm 8 hrs in the gym I cant do...LOL!!! Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congraluations...you are an inspiration to many people...including me...things are going in the right direction...keep doing what you do best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so proud of you! You are such an inspiration! And I see that you got in the 100's now !! Great. I'm on a queste to lose 50lbs too, by December. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete