March 06, 2010

I heart reading!!!!!!

So today I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and to start my day off right. Every time I am in Walmart I always over buy things (I have a problem with that lol). While I was at my Weight Watchers meeting, they were talking about their recipe books that they had and all the yummy food they were making. So you know me I love to buy recipe books even though I can't cook lol. So that was my reasoning to walk over to the book section of Walmart and lets say I was just grabbing all types of books to read.

Reading has always been one of my favorite hobbies since I was younger. My little sister use to call me Matilda because of all the reading I use to do. I do not what it does but reading brings me so much JOY!!!!!!! One of goals after I get a big girls job is to find a book club to join. Aw I am so excited about that!!!!! Well here is the list of books I bought:

-The Five People You Meet in Heaven
-Remember Me?
-Big Girl

3 comments: