October 16, 2012

Back to it....



Hey Beautiful People!  Did you miss me?!  I missed all of you!!!! I know, I know, I disappeared but I am still alive!!!! 

*This was a previous post back in the day but I think it will be helpful for me to blog more*

New Format for my blog.... I think you all will like it
So I have decided to change the format of my blog, actually I was inspired by a dear friend to change the format of my blog. I believe with this different format my readers/friends/family/fans (oh how I wish I had fans lol) will get a better inside look of my life. So this is how the layout will look (please give me feed back):

I have decided to break my blog up into 5 sections: Getting into the Freakum Dress, The Day and the Life of a Diva, The Sassy book club, Talk Show, and Inspiration.

Getting into the Freakum Dress
  • This section will be about my journey of weight loss and exercise. I will talk about the ups and downs of a Thickalicious woman trying to become healthier. This section is really suppose to be a motivation for me to continue on my goals of trying to lose weight and get into the lovely shape that I need to be in.
The Day in the life a Diva
  • This section will be about the things that are going on with my work life. This right here will probably keep me sane, lol but I love it soooooooooooooo much........
The Sassy Book Club
  • This is where I let you know all about the books I am reading. Also about books that I want to read.
Talk Show
  • This is where all the drama goes down at....... I will talk about different things that has been bothering me or just my opinion about different subjects.
Inspiration
  • You know I always have to end on a good note so this section right here will have quotes, warm fuzzies, and encouraging words.
So this will be my layout of my blog and I am kind of excited about it. I hope you will enjoy my blogs even more now. Also to let you know I have decided to keep the colors for each section so they will stand out.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back...I need to get back and start writing my commentaries...look forward to reading your updates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete